My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

I just posted, but I couldn't not post about this. So...for like ever...I could never find my blog on MSN, as far as it was concerned my blog didn't exist, even though it had been around for a couple YEARS. But I must have been crawled or whatever you call it recently because I've gotten a couple hits from there. The first was for the search, "Malissa" and while I was surprised to see msn on my list, I was not amazed. But when I clicked over to the search page I was AMAZED. I'm number 1. Yea! Also a little scary because if someone wanted to find me it would be so easy now. But even more scary is that today someone got my by searching "hashbrown casserole" and OH MY GOD! doesn't that sound good? Now I have a craving, but even more interesting than the fact that I really want some hashbrown casserole right now is that I'M the MSN number 1 search for Hashbrown casserole. How did this happen?

Mmmmm, Hashbrown casserole.

2 comment(s):

Did you ever talk about Hashbrown Cassarole? Strange... BTW.. The scarf for Jenn, the color is AWESOME. I like it!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:41 PM  

Yes, I did. Once. Well, maybe more than that because it's yummy but, that's the post that is linked in the search.

And the color is what got me for the scarf, I hope, if I get the yarn, that I have lots left over.

By Blogger Malissa, at 1:20 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.