My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Swoon

Trying not to hyperventilate here people. They posted more hooks! I don't think I can handle this. I want this one too. And now I don't know how I'm going to keep myself from paying more money than I want to pay. So...in case you lost count there are now 3 on my want list, and 2 on my considering list. And...someone bid on the nutmeg one, but I checked her feedback and didn't see any hook at all, and nothing was very expensive, so I'm pretty sure I have her beat, the teal and rosewood may be a problem and now I want the amazon one. Plus...the mossy brook is pretty and the black pearl and ruby isn't bad either. Whatever shall I do?

2 comment(s):

Hey girl Kyle and I are okay! Just wanted to tell you. I freak out too much. Sometimes it gets frustrating though. I am lucky I have hair! haha hope all is well. I crochet too sounds like you know a lot more than me I am working on an American flag looking blanket right now. The stars are hard to make! ~Heather Lamb

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:12 AM  

Hah! I wouldn't even consider attempting a star at this point. I only know a couple different stitches. I have a bunch of blanket squares and I have no idea how I'm going to get them all to stick together.
I'm glad to hear things are okay with you. You had me worried.

By Blogger Malissa, at 1:22 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.