My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, November 28, 2005


IMGP3378
IMGP3380

This is the one I'm working on now. If you can't tell it is green and purple (lilac?) squares. It will be 4x4 squares. The one I finished took much longer to complete because it was done completely in slip stitch and is a baby color multi with a white border and is much bigger because I must have been crazy when I did the first row; it's also not square because the last part is a tighter stich than the first part...opps. I can't show it to you now because I left it at home and I'll be here for the next few weeks.

2 comment(s):

Thats PRETTY.... Great job! I love the colors..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:28 PM  

Thanks, I'm still not sure about the colors. They were suggested on one of the yarn sites, and I like them, but I'm not sure I would pick them again. The yarn is very nice though.

By Blogger Malissa, at 3:13 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.