My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Ack!

I've been lamenting this evening because for the last days they hadn't posted any new hooks and who wants hair sticks? But tonight, a little later than normal they posted 4. 4!!! And they are gorgeous. The only problem is that they are not the exact sizes I would choose. But I'm going to bid on 2 I think.
this one. And this one. I have a plan. I'm not going to bid right away this time. I'm going to wait until semi-last minute and then bid high and hope that they can't outbid me before time it up. Sneaky, I know. The first one it actually a great size for me because it's only 1 size smaller than they one I'm working with now and the 2nd is the same color that I've been coveting. So we'll see.

this one is also really nice and I would normally bid on it too, but I think I shouldn't get too crazy since I've never used one and I may not like them. You never know.

7 comment(s):

Interestingly, this one is no longer on the main list.

By Blogger Malissa, at 10:39 PM  

I'm getting very suspicious. The only one that has a bid is that one I don't want. Why hasn't anyone bid yet? What don't I know? They better not have stolen my idea!

By Blogger Malissa, at 1:52 PM  

Your so funny! I as usual dont like the brown one, but love the other 2.. Meanwhile.. Any smart and expert on E Bay purchasing (My hubby) waits until there is like 2 minutes if they have dial up, my hubby bids his bid during the last 30 seconds (We have DSL)... Words of advise!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:33 PM  

Shhh! don't tell anybody. That is my plan. I'm just worried that since no one has bidded that means everyone has the same plan I do, and what if they set their high bid higher than I set my high bid? That is what I'm worried about.

By Blogger Malissa, at 3:11 PM  

So...There are now bids on 2 of them. Just minimum bids, and the nutmeg one is still bid free, I'm convinced it's because Tab thinks that one is ugly. It's okay, I like it. I want it, and I don't want to pay for it. So...since I now have a new nemesis I, of course, had to look at her feedback (God bless feedback). And Ack! Look at how many Papadonh hooks she's won. Doesn't she have enough already? The good news is that she has never paid over $30, so I'm going to hope that she isn't willing to go more than that and I'll win it anyway. I really want that teak and rosewood one too.

By Blogger Malissa, at 7:59 PM  

I put a curse on the brown one, that you and only you would like it and win it! lol... Good Luck on the bidding...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:43 PM  

I knew you had something to do with it!

By Blogger Malissa, at 1:22 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.