My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

So I think it's probably pretty obvious by now that I don't exactly have what you might call a work ethic, not anymore at least. And as this is totally boring my mind keeps wandering and I am suddenly reminded that I slept in for the cure, and they were supposed to send me a shirt...but since I don't live at home I have no idea what kind of mail I have waiting for me from the past month or so. So...did they send me a shirt or what?

2 comment(s):

nope you have no packages here. Maybe you should call and check on it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:20 AM  

It was a donation type thing so I guess I'll let it go, but I'm really dissapointed that I don't get a shirt.

By Blogger Malissa, at 10:33 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.