My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Don't Panic

Okay, so I was going to title this post just "Don't Worry" and it's really more apt, but then I was reminded of Hitchhiker's Guide (which I read and then saw this summer), and so I changed it. The book was better, though my mom didn't like it.
Anyway, Don't Panic, my obsessions usually only last a few months or so and then I get new ones, they don't always go away completely, but mostly. But until then...I think a scarf for Jenn made out of this, would be nice (AND I'd have a lot left over for more) and I think I would like a really wide scarf drapey type thing made out of this. I also think I might want to attempt a shrug in a similar yarn, but first I think I'll try one in a easier to work with yarn so that I can figure out what I'm doing without fighting with the yarn. So...add those to my list. I hope it doesn't take too long to crochet a scarf because I'm already planning a few of them.

Also...my sister tore her ACL becuase she didn't read this. She is having surgery on the 14th, and I'm getting home a couple days later.
I always want to bake cookies, but never have the motivation or the ideas. But this year I will have a captive audience (read: physically unable to leave audience) and so I think I'm going to make cookies and then talk her into decorating them. So...recipes would be good, preferably ones that taste good, and maybe have some decorating or sugar coating or SOMETHING involved with them. I also wouldn't mind a stand mixer. And...I want to make elairs or cream puffs, so I'm needing a recipe for them too. Again, a good one. One with Chocolate on top. And not icing in the middle.

That's all for now.

1 comment(s):

Go to www.allrecipes.com
They have some AWESOME recipes.. I LOVE the chocolate chip recipe that has vanilla pudding mix in it.. They are sooo moist and yummy!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:39 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.