My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, November 21, 2005

So...Tonight I bought some yarn, but I think I may buy more tomorrow at a different store because it is supposed to be on sale and it was a lot less than what was at the store i went to today. I bought yarn for a baby blanket and some more becacuse it was soft and I liked the color, I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with it but I think I might make a hat. We'll see. I'm just excited to have a little time to do it. And...I bid on this, I haven't decided if I really want to win it because it is a K, and I already have a K, in fact that's the only one I have, but the blue is pretty so I thought I'd see. I am going up to $30.00, so we'll see if the lady who is bidding on all the new ones will rebid against me. But I'm pretty sure I'll win it just because I'm not SURE it's the one I want to get first. But the good side to it is that I am used to that size, so it might be easier to work with. We'll see.

I've pulled out all the stiches I've done so far in the blanket, but when I get a good start I might post a picture. It will become a regular crochet blog. Boring, I know, but it's not like many people read this thing anyway.

1 comment(s):

I was out bid. The same woman is buying all of them AND she doesn't mind paying more that I will, so I guess I'll have to wait until she has all of the ones she wants before I can get one. The meany

By Blogger Malissa, at 2:16 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.