My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, November 21, 2005

I talked to Lori today. She called while I was watching a lecture, but I figured it had been a long time since we talked so I took a break. she is doing good. She had a date last night and stayed out really late and is very happy and as predicted is no longer planning on moving to Ohio. It bothers me that she is changing her life plans on the basis of one night almost as much as the reasons she was planning on moving bothered me. I wish she would live just for her for a while. She said Brook is good. I got an e-mail saying that the wedding was off, and so I finnally talked to Lori about it. She said Brook is okay with it now, and that she is okay with things staying the way they are because she doesn't want him to get married if he doesn't want to. And I totally agree that he shouldn't get married if it's not what he wants, but he needs to stop doing this, and she needs to stop letting him walk all over her like that. It makes me mad that she's so willing to just bend to whatever he wants, she's such a strong person and she takes his crap over and over. But, it's her life, and if she chooses to live it in that state of limbo forever it is her choice. Why do I know so many people who insist on being involved in dysfunctional relationships?

While I was talking to Lori we made plans to go shopping in Tampa at a mall that I don't know. I probably shouldn't have because it's been so long since I've had a break and I'm probably going to be tired and I have a ton of work to do, and being with Lori when she's up (or down) like this can be tiring, but I haven't seen her in a while and I think she needs someone to talk to. So I'm going shopping with her Saturday. I almost agreed to go on Friday, but caught myself when I realized that it was the day after thanksgiving and that's just not a good idea.

I never made it to buy yarn today, so I guess I will do that Tuesday. I have a couple projects in mind and I can't decide which one I really want to do.

I want to make a hat, and try some socks, and I have an idea for a baby blanket, and I'd really love to make a sweater like this, but that's a knit sweater and I can't knit, and even if it was crochet, I'm not sure I could do it anyway. I think I need a LOT more experience. But if anyone happens to come across a crochet pattern for something similar, let me know.

Time for bed, exam tomorrow.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.