My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, November 28, 2005

I'm back in Jax tonight. And not too excited since this is the beginning of what is going to be a few killer weeks. I just hope I can stay motivated and get things done so that passing is not a problem.

I'm still in the midst of my crochet-fest. I can't crochet fast enough to make everything I want to try and I don't know enough to make some of the things I want to try. I'm half way done with a baby blanket and just tonight realized that I bought an extra skein of green homespun baby. I'm not sure what I'll do with that. Maybe a hat, it's too thick for booties though. I want to try socks, but I'm afraid they might not work up well. I think I'm capable of a scarf, and it being winter you'd think it would be the ultimate project for a newby, but well...people in Florida don't really need a scarf, and look a little funny if they do wear them. We'll see. I'm still trying to get one of those hooks, but refusing to pay the insane prices, and they just aren't making any that I REALLY like, and now there are only 2, both of which are ugly purple.

Okay, I've got some lectures to watch tonight. Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving.

1 comment(s):

People in Virginia wear scarves...(Hello, Jenn, Christmas present, DUH!)So, I want to see pictures of this blanket when your done...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.