My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

So I guess the other day when I posted about Lisa Harriman maybe I was already thinking about her. But then when someone replied to my post about her, it really got me thinking about her, because my first thought was, Lisa would probably like to know that. I haven't seen her in probable 2 or 3 years. The last time I saw her was at the Homosassa Arts and Crafts, Seafood festival. I only got to talk to her for a few seconds. She told me she was with a guy who was really cute, that she was pregnant (though not showing) and that they were moving to Cedar Key. Because of a very tragic event, and a subsequent article in the newspaper I know that she did in fact move to Cedar Key. So a couple days ago I did a quick search to see if I could find her. There were a couple hits, but nothing that I could find that was actually about her. Except, of course, my site. Which is interesting because I didn't know that Google was keeping up with my site so much. The next day I checked my site meter, because I had been getting some comments, and I usually don't. And there was a google hit for Lisa Harriman, the searcher was a roadrunner user in Texas. That is SO wierd. I was really hoping to find something about her, so, if someone else comes looking for Lisa, and you happen to know more than I do, could you pass along the info.? I'd really like to know how she is.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.