My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Not really anything to say tonight. I'm kinda tired and I know I have to be up early tomorrow. Tonight one of our classmates came over and we all had dinner together. It was nice to relax, but I really should have watched a couple more lectures. This weekend I'm going home and won't be back until some time monday, so I should have gotten ahead today so I wouldn't be so behind on Monday, but I didn't. Sue me.
Tomorrow morning I have to meet my practicum preceptor. We will get a little orientation and find out what we're going to be doing. Because, well, I have no idea. We don't really get much guidance, and we've already learned we shouldn't ask the professor because when we do, we're told we should have read the syllabus, which I did. So hopefully the preceptor will know what we're doing, and be full of information for us.
I'm heading back home this weekend. I'm going to see a soccer game or two (depending on whether they win the first game) and I need to pick up my intern license and make another attempt at finding my white polo. I'm sure it's somewhere, I just have to find it.

1 comment(s):

Gosh, reading your post just brought back memories of being in school. Even though I had to work hard and was often stressed out, I did enjoy being in that environment. It goes away all too quickly!

By Blogger teahouse, at 8:41 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.