My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

So yesterday I took a trip to Jacksonville to see where I'm going to live next year. My roommate is a girl that I am going to school with, the townhouse is owned by her boyfriend, who bought it as an investment property, he will be somewhere up east (though I can't remember where) and won't be back (permanently) until the middle of May. So the deal is only for the school year, then I will have to find somewhere else. Hopefully (cross your fingers) I will be able to find someone at the end of the year who is also looking for a roommate and who I can live with next year.
It's an end unit
The place
I always judge a place by the kitchen, and this one looks good, and has so much more space when compared to an apartment.
The kitchen
And my room is good sized.
The room
There is also a third bedroom that we will use as an office.
Yea!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.