My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tonight is my first night in the new place. And the first night that anyone will sleep on this bed. I hope it is comfortable. As far as the living situation goes, I'm very excited. My roommate is a sweetheart and the place is beautiful. [Note to Tab-Thank you, I think it's great too, I haven't been using yahoo messenger much this summer because I used my mom's computer most of the time, but I did get your messages, and I wasn't ignoring you, and thank you.] Anyway, I think living here is going to be good. It will probably forever ruin me for apartment living.

As for starting school again, I'm not quite sure. It's not really that the summer wasn't long enough. I think this is one of the first summers where I didn't actually think it was too short. It was a good length. What I'm worried about it the academics. If it's anything like last year, I'm soon going to feel completely incompetent and incapable of anything. I really don't like that feeling. So I'm nervous about that part. But just like the previous semesters I'm making a vow to myself that I will stay on top of things and be the ideal student, we'll see how long that lasts. One more day of freedom and then we'll see.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.