My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

It has just occured to me that I have dropped the blogger ball. I forgot to note that I got a new cell phone. It's a motorola v265, and I really like it. I'm still getting used to it. It's a flip phone and I have always had a candy bar style. And since it won't fit in my back pocket like me old phone did, I got a leather holster/case thingy. You know what I'm talking about. And I'm getting used to it always being stuck out on my side. I got it because Mom's phone kept acting up. But her phone isnn't out of contract for several more months, Nikky just got a new phone, and since my phone was out of contract, we decided after many ideas of how to work it, that I would get a new phone and mom would have my old phone until she can get a new one. I'm not sure how she likes it, it's much quieter than her old one and doesn't vibe and ring at the same time. Anyway, that's it.

I went to target this evening for binders, I had to look up directions because I had no idea where I was going. I think I really am going to like the area I'm living in now. I liked the other one, but this one seems to have less high traffic areas, and is more centrally located. The downside is that there isn't a grocery store right down the road (not that it's all that far away though) and I don't know where things are yet. And when I got back here, my roommate was gone.

Today delivery people came to set up the entertainment center that my roommate ordered. It is HUGE. They are planning on getting a big screen later one, so it's meant to fit that. Anyway, the people got here just before 10, while I was in the shower, and they were here until 6pm. It came in three pretty clat boxes, so I guess they had to put everything together but from the sound of it they had never done it before. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that We could have put it together in a more timely manner, but the point is that we didn't have to, so we were able to use all that time to do more important things--like school.

So now I'm all by myself with this big entertainment center.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.