My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I seem to have survived the first day of classes and I think I might have gotten everything I was supposed to do done. As usual they make it very hard for us to be completely sure. I'm getting used to living with someone I actually know, but haven't lived with before. The only other person I've lived with and actually knew was Jenn, and that was a long time ago, only for a semester, she left early, and I probably drove her crazy. It's interesting, but it was good, we were able to share a lot of our information and make each other feel better when neither of us knew the information. I think this program would go a lot smoother if they would all just sit down and make a list of the things we need to do and when, that way we could just run down the list checking things off, and we wouldn't sit around all the time wondering what we were actually supposed to do and if we were supposed to do it know or if we should wait to hear from someone, because sometimes we have to wait and sometimes we aren't supposed to. Well, I'm tired, so I am going to bed.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.