My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, July 25, 2005

I have a bone to pick with ikea. Why are ALL of their frames available only in store. They will ship you a bed, but a box of picture frames is just too difficult. This annoys me mostly because frames are expensive and I want a lot of them. I've looked and so far have not found another place in the world where you can find a picture frame for 67 cents.

They just opened a store in Atlanta, but I just can't justify making a trip to Altanta for picture frames. I tried to talk my mom into stopping in Atlanta while we were on vacation, but she wasn't keen on stopping in the middle of a city to go shopping. In the end we didn't even go to Georgia, we went up through Alabama, which is a much better route, you miss Atlanta (we all hate Altanta), Memphis(where we always miss our turn), and Chattanooga (which I hate). So I can't complain that we didn't make it while on vacation. I can only complain that the closest store is ALL the way in Atlanta, and I'm not driving 8 hours (one way) for frames, and why can't they ship them?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.