My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

So...Let me tell you about my day.
It wasn't soo bad really. I'm sure nearly every day next week will be absolutely HORRIBLE. I went to campus early, got there 1:30-2:00. Sat in the office at teh cubicles asking people as they walked in if they had done the homework. Everyone was SOOOOO helpful. I'm finally done with it, well, I didn't do the extra credit but that is because I don't know what the difference between Km and Km prime are. I have not idea how to make a prime symbol in this thing. So for that assignment I learned more about excel than I did about Km and Vmax or the M-M equation. I will call it that for short, because I have no idea how to spell it and I'm sure no one actually cares. So I'm practically a excel pro and probably going to fail the biochem exam because I spent time that I should have spent preparing for the exam doing the damn homework.
I think the frustration is getting to me and coming out of my mouth. I'm not quite able to watch my language all the time. Not that it is that bad or anything, but normally it's not bad at all.
So let me tell you about next week.
Monday: BIOCHEM EXAM
Tuesday: PBD PRESENTATION
Wednesday: DOSAGE FORMS EXAM
Thursday: ICS PRESENTATION

I am SOOOOO behind in my lectures because it turns out that I did terrible on the first PBD exam so I dropped everything to study for the second one so I could bring up the grade enough that I wouldn't have to worry about it for the rest of the semester. So did I get a good enough grade? Probably not. I guessed on so many answers, at least everyone else feels the same way, but a lot of people did very good on the last one and I didn't so that puts me in a different boat.

We didn't even know that we were going to have the TWO presentations until recently. When we did our presentation for PBD this week I asked the people who were grading us when we would find out our topics for the next one and they acted like they didn't even know we were having another presentation next week. But they posted our topics finally so we have to do that. And we went to ICS today thinking we were doing a lab only to learn we were getting our topics for the presentation next week. I was like wait a minute we aren't supposed to present until next week. And she said it was because we started respiration in PBD and he wanted us to do our ICS presentation (which are on resp. problems) at the same time we were going over that unit. And I was like thank you so much for letting us know so we could prepare. In case you didn't notice we had like 50,000 hurricanes this year and most of us are already behind because of that, we don't need you pushing things forward with absolutely NO notice.
So this weekend, watch a bazillion lectures, study for biochem, research cystic fibrosis, research asthma, and make sure to watch Dosage forms lectures so that I can study for that next week just in time for the exam. PLEASE I think I need a little more work to do.
Tomorrow we are having a teleconference review session for biochem at 9:30, so I also get to drive downtown in rush hour traffic tomorrow.

I'm sure you are all very happy to have heard me complain again.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.