My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, October 04, 2004

Just wrote a whole post, and when I posted it disappeared, I hate when that happens, so to sum it all up, I did terrible on the PBD exam, but good on the biochem exam, and I think I already posted about doing very well on the med. chem. exam. We have another PBD exam Wed. So I'm hoping to do very good on it so it will even out my very bad grade. The immune stuff is crazy, I get everything confused and forget stuff. So I have all day tomorrow to straighten it out. Now, I need to contact the person I'm supposed to shadow.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.