My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Last night was the PBD exam. I felt much better about it than the biochem exam, but some people felt completely opposite. I think most people thought PBD was better though. That makes me feel better that I do. But I'm still a little worried, I know there were a couple that I got wrong already, on was a tricky one where he put pathophysiology instead of pathogenisis, and I'm pretty sure I got it wrong. The other one, I was just thinking wrong. But anyway, there were a couple tricky ones on there, that I saw when I was taking it but I'm afraid that I missed more. And I didn't think I was really prepared enough to feel that good about the exam. So I don't know what to think. But I think I did good. The biochem exam is a different story completely. But now things are going to be a little less stressful for a couple days, I have a presentation tonight, but I had to turn in the outline and presentation already, so everything is done for it, I just have to show up and present and not forget the stuff I know like a deer in headlights.

I'm a little worried about Brook, I know she is going through a lot, and she is probably busy with her internship, but her last post worried me some, and I left a comment that said to call me if she wanted to talk, but I haven't heard anything. And I don't want to bug her if she doesn't want to talk, because I know a lot of times I'd rather just not talk about it. And I know that most of the time I'm really not a good person to talk to anyway. But she hasn't posted anything else, so I hope that what ever was bothering her is better now.

I hate ironing, and I think my pants don't like ironing either.

Yeah that's it for now. I'll be busy this weekend with lectures--more than I want to tell you about.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.