My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

My palm has been itching. So maybe I'm getting money, or I guess I could have a fungus. But I hope it's money, but it better not be that loan money from FAMU, 'cause I'm not a student there, and I've never been one, nor have a ever even been accepted there. If they do send me a check I'm going to Kill someone or maybe every degenerate person there. I soooo should not have to deal with their stupidity. I didn't get accepted there. Thank God! Heads will role. And if in 4.5 years I get a bill for that money, I might have to kill everyone there. I can't attest to their academics, but their administration needs some work (yeah, like everyone should be fired).

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.