My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, September 27, 2004

I'm such a spaz. See that proves it, I just used the word spaz. Anyway, I'm sure no one else is sitting around worrying about how and when they are going to reschedule classes. One of my many groups was supposed to meet after the med. chem. exam tomorrow. According the the schedule they sent me earlier, tomorrow's stuff was supposed to stay the same, but the professor posted on blackboard that it is cancelled. So I don't know if ours is cancelled or if it's just G'ville. Now by group people are e-mailing asking when we should meet instead. We'll probably meet off campus, but I don't know anything about where anything is in Jax. And I really hate driving in the traffic. Have I mentioned that yet? Blah! Blame it on the hurricane is my new motto.

The morning our phones were messed up. No one could hear what my mom was saying on her cell phone. I fixed it later, just needed a little tap. But anyway the phones were all connected. She called Nikky, who couldn't hear her, so Nikky called the house and I told her that Mom was at work, and right before we were getting off the phone we could hear beeping like someone was dialing and then my mom was on the phone going "Hello?" And then she was all confused because she couldn't figure out why I was on the phone when she just dialed Nikky. Then later mom called my cell phone from the lab and while we were talking we were like, "can you hear me okay?" and mom was like "yeah, but I don't know who is dialing up." Yeah that was the house phone, I just connected to the internet. But it seems to be better now. We were wondering how many other people in the neighborhood were connected to our phone lines.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.