My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Woke up this morning before my alarm clock. Did feel well, stumbled into the bathroom for some Motrin. Just after lunch time had a recurrence, took more Motrin, just now decided I couldn't take it anymore, took more Motrin. I'm a pharmacy student, I don't know a damn thing about drugs, I hope Motrin isn't too bad for my me. I know tylenol isn't good for your liver in large doses but have no idea about ibuprofen. Oh well, I don't really drink anyway, I have a healthy liver it should be okay. I just want to feel better so I can sleep good. I'm so tired when I wake up these days it's like I didn't get any sleep at all.

Met with the group today. My group members gave me EXCELLENT directions we left about 4:40, and I got home before 5:00 and only drove slow on a fast road for about 30 sec. (on ramp to off ramp). I hate not knowing where I'm going and they gave perfect directions. I think I was more excited about that than I am about nearly being caught up with lectures--well the important ones anyway. Maybe I'll catch up with all of them next weekend, or the next. It could happen.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.