My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Sorry for the radio silence. It's been a little crazy preparing to miss school and getting back here and doing all the things that are done when this kind of horrible thing happens. Jenn and her family are doing okay. Anyone who knows them knows they are amazing, strong, caring, kind people, but I'm not sure anyone could know that those qualities would rise up in such an amazing way during this kind of heart ache. They are truly amazing people and they are hanging in there. I've attended all the services that I will attend. I will not be in Arlington, but they will be in my thoughts. I think I have to spend a little more time wrapping my mind around things before I can post more. I just wanted to post a little note in case anyone was wondering.

1 comment(s):

I know Jenn has been busy, I havent heard from her either, and I dont want to bug her with her family.. Please let her know that I am here if she wants to call me.. I work tomorrow all day, then I am off all day Sunday. My prayers are with their family. I wish I could be there for them. I sent them a card the other day. I hope they get it soon...Thanks for the update Malis.... How were the services?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:48 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.