My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Also, I won another beautiful hook on Friday. It's rosewood and black pearl. And it's a G, which is smaller than my others. I'm excited about it and can't wait to see it.

Also, I took Jenn and Charlie their scarves yesterday and they seemed to like them, I hope they did. I forgot to take a picture though! AND then when I took Brook home she gave me a Christmas gift...it was a scarf! It's pretty, and it even smells pretty. So it's a year for scarves. And it was a crazy coincidence. When I came home I told Nikky and she laughed because she knew I had just made some for Jenn and Charlie. But I felt bad too because I just sent Brook a card. But I think that if I see her again before I go back to school I'm going to take her a skein of peace fleece because I still have 2 and I don't have any plans for them yet. It's even funny because I made Jenn and Charlie blue scarves and the one brook gave me is blue too.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.