My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, December 30, 2005

So...I finished 2 scarves. I'm planning on giving them to Jenn and Charlie for Christmas, luckily they won't be here until the weekend, because I just finished them yesterday. They are matching colors, but different pattern, but the pattern kinda matches too. Hopefully it's not too cutesy. They are both baghdad blue Peace Fleece. I hope they both appreciate the sentiment. I'm thinking I should also get them a gift certificate to somewhere, since I'm not sure if they will actually use the scarves or if they will just be space-taker-upers. I don't know. Pictures later, maybe.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.