My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

So...I have the same ATM card I got when I opened the account when I was in High School. And...I graduated high school in '99 so...well you get it. It's just a debit card. Not one of those new fangled visa check cards. I got one of those too when I opened the account but they said that after a year it wouldn't be free anymore and they had to send it to me, but I got the debit card right away so by the time I got the check card I was used to using the debit card so I decided I didn't need it AND a check card. SO I never activated it, though it's probably around here somewhere. So anyway, I ran out of cash yesterday and I was at Publix and I figured I'd go the the ATM right outside, and that's when I discovered that my card is broken. So tomorrow, I have to go to the bank to get a new card AND cash because tomorrow night I have to go to dinner with Lori and Brook and Jenn is here and I haven't done more than talk to her on the phone for a little bit and I need to see her, but I haven't (because it seems like there is a lot to do and I don't want to get her sick with this stupid, horrible cold) and I can't tomorrow night because I'm having dinner and a movie with Lori and Brook and they really don't get along with Jenn and I don't think that Brook would be all excited about eating with Jenn and Carlos because they're happily married and she just broke up with Jack and they had been together for a LONG time, but he's an ass and she finally broke things off with him and while they wouldn't do it on purpose it would probably be like rubbing it in her face because that's what couples do when they are together. So, hopefully Tuesday because Wed and Thurs they will be in Orlando and I'm not sure the exact date they are leaving but I have to go back to jax on Sunday and Sometime in there I have to go to Outback with Mom and Nikky but Nikky doesn't want to on Wed because that's her Birthday and not Thurs because she wants to celebrate that day with her Friends and then it's snowbird season so Fri, Sat, and Sun aren't all that good for Outback, so I'm not sure when we'll do that, but I actually want to do that, so we'll figure it out.

And...Can I just say that I hope Lori hasn't ever been with her new boyfriend when Brook was around because when I went with Lori to that wrestling match (of all things) because he was coaching and she didn't want to go alone and then we ended up there early and so they had time to talk and they spent like 10 minutes in this private lovey conversation while I was standing there trying to avert my eyes and twiddling my thumbs and I didn't even just break up with someone and I was uncomfortable and then the guy didn't say hardly anything even though I tried to talk to him and I'm not all that talky so I was REALLY trying and he just answered my questions with the most basic answers and then silence. And wow, was that whole thing wierd not to mention I was forced to watch little boys wrestle, and wow, if I have kids wrestling is something they won't be allowed to do.

Oh, and I've been sick, and I'm lazy on top of it, so I'm not the most motivated I've ever been, and so this week before I go back into the pits of hell (well it feels like that sometimes) I have lots to do. And I don't want lots to do. But I do want to see Jenn and go to Dinner with my mom and know that even though Brook is sad she knows that I care. And I want to sleep, and finish at least the book I'm reading now and the rest of this ball of yarn for my scarf (I'm going to get another ball because I think it should be longer).

And that's all for now, because I'm going to go to bed and read some of this book and then sleep, and tomorrow when I wake up I'm going to be less sick.

Oh, and I have to get Nikky a gift for her Birthday.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.