My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, December 09, 2005

I've spent a decent chunk of my life trying to decide what it is I'm supposed to do with it. And I have decided that, while I may not like it, this MUST be what God wants me to do. I'm not a bible thumping person, and sometimes I have issues with Him, but I think that if I was supposed to do something else then it should have been obvious to him by now that I didn't get them memo and he should do something a little more obvious to get my attention.
And so, with this, I'm putting it in His hands tomorrow, I've done all I can. And while it's nowhere near enough, because I took the practice test, all I can do now is hope that it turns out okay. I'm going to bed now. I'll be up in 6 hours, and at 10am I will probably be having the biggest anxiety attack to date. I just hope no one notices when I start crying during the exam. It's a possibility.

And with that said, I really want next Friday to come, and then I want grades to spontaneously combust so I never have to find out how I did. And I want to go home. And I want to be NORMAL.

3 comment(s):

A little late, but GOOD LUCK... And if your leaving it in God's hands, you cant "hope" things will be good, but pray things will be good, and he will take it from there.. BTW.. I have faith you will do good. You have made it this far, I know you can finish fine!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:23 AM  

Thank You! And Good luck is never too late. And trust me, I can use it, I'll probably have to wait forever for all my grades to come out. I'll just keep praying for the best.

By Blogger Malissa, at 12:40 AM  

I'm a little late too, but good luck also! I know exactly how you are feeling..I took a 12 credit semester entirely online and failed all of it. Everybody told me I wouldn't do that badly, but I did. It was a horrible feeling. Don't use me as an example though--I'm a crackhead (well not really). I just had bad luck (and stupid classes). You are a heck of a lot smarter than me, and you can do anything you set your mind to. YOU are the only that can hold yourself back. Remember that. Good luck on those grades, and remember, I speak from experience when I say if you have to retake classes the world doesn't crash down. It will be okay either way. Take care girl.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:58 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.