My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

I've been a bad blogger lately, and eventually I'm sure I will do a better job. Until then I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season.
Tonight I will be celebrating Christmas with my family.

Merry Christmas, Channukah, Kwanzaa, and anything I left out.

3 comment(s):

MERRY CHRISTMAS..... Thanks for the card... it was cute!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:54 PM  

I'm glad you got it in time, I was afraid that it might not make it. And I never got a chance to tell you that I loved your Christmas card. If I ever have kids I think I'm going to send cards with our pictures on it. It makes it so much more personal.

By Blogger Malissa, at 11:11 PM  

We have never done that. In fact we went for Family pictures at Wal Mart and 20 cards came with the package I got... So, thats why I had them. But I did think they personalized the card! Thanks!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:54 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.