My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a lovely day today. I know I did. Sat around and basked in my wonderful gifts. I got a PDA, and for a few hours was horribly afraid, though uneccesarily, that it would never be able to to sync with my e-mail and I just didn't have any idea why. But I called Dell (it's an Axim) on Christmas no less, and it took me a while on hold and a while with a technician, but I spoke to two people whom I understood very well AND my problem was solved...ON CHRISTMAS. I know people give dell a lot of flack but I've had pretty good experiences with them so far.

My mom got me a gorgeous sweater that I'm going to enjoy wearing very much and pattern a day crochet calender. And my mom is either psychic or she really did go out in the middle of the night last night to get me a food processor. There has been at least two times in the last week, one time being just last night, when I determined that we NEED a food processor, and what do you know, I got one today. Tomorrow (maybe) I'm either going to make mocha macadamia nut shortbread cookies or some truffles (I'll post the recipe if I get a copy of it). My aunt sent me a voo doo kit, and I am just heathen enough to know that I'm probably going to enjoy owning it.

And...I've gotten to enjoy just being home and relaxing this last week. It's been a really great Christmas, I hope everyone had as good a holiday as I did.

Merry Christmas!

2 comment(s):

You with a voodoo kit could be dangerous! lol... Glad Christmas was so great. Ours was great also.. I got a Mothers Ring! And Alexis got Spoiled Rotten!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:57 PM  

I'm glad you had a good Christmas, wish I could see your ring. And, all
Kids Should be spoiled on Christmas!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:10 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.