My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Because you can never post about hooks too often?

So...of course I watch Papa Don H's ebay store. And he put a new style of hooks out there, and I am considering one. They are shorter than normal, so I'm not sure if I will even like them. I'm not really sure I'll like the ones I've already bought, I mean, I think I will, but who knows? Maybe I'll lose interest soon anyway. But the hook is pretty, and no one had bid on it in a couple of days. Someone's bid on it now, but only one person, so if it rolls around to auction end time and no one else has bid on it then I will, just on principle. And tonight they put up this one. It's so pretty, but I just bought a P hook and while I already have an idea for it's use, I don't know how much use I have for a bunch of big hooks, so the fact that it is a N is no so much in it's favor. So maybe I'll just request that they make me a smaller one in that color. I'm already making a list of what I want to request. This color is one of them.

Okay, back to studying. One more week.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.