My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, December 09, 2005

This morning was a rather depressing morning. It was overcast outside, I have a nial tomorrow morning that I'll never be ready for, my cat's sick, and school is a constant worry... But when I opened my door I found this:
IMGP3383
And then I went downstairs and found this:
IMGP3385
Which just goes to show that I have a pretty awesome roommate.
And then this evening I got this:
IMGP3395
But Thank you mom, it's very pretty, and it made my day. And thank you for the comment too.

1 comment(s):

Happy Birthday Malissa....

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:20 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.