My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Attention

Under no circumstances is anyone allowed to bid against me.

4 comment(s):

I have no idea why it has a bid history of 2 because both the bids are me and they are for the same amount. I hope I didn't do something wrong.

By Blogger Malissa, at 3:42 PM  

Can you BELIEVE someone has already outbid me! Dammit, I just got a notice that she outbid me again! What really scares me is that she regularly pays more than $30 for one of his hooks and once she paid $86.58!!! I'm like WTF? I'm totally sending her hateful vibes right now, and I know she's sending them back. GRRRRR

By Blogger Malissa, at 4:25 PM  

Opps...it's a different person than before, now I have two people against me!

By Blogger Malissa, at 4:26 PM  

So...I bumped it up to $30.00 and still didn't get a top bid. And I'm not going to pay more than that, especially since there are 6 more days left on that auction, but I'm going to keep watching it just to see how it goes.

By Blogger Malissa, at 4:32 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.