My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Today I should have gotten a lot of work done but I didn't. I'm losing motivation, the worse I do in class, the less I want to do. A viscous cycle.
I decided this evening that I needed to go to the store and I decided I wanted to make fajitas, and when I was leaving I think Harriet felt like she needed a break to so we went together. Then I came back and made fajitas. They were okay. I think I was just happy to eat something that wasn't microwaved or in a bag. But they weren't my best. She seemed to like them though, hopefully she wasn't just being nice.
I have 14 lectures to watch for an exam monday night. Luckily they aren't all full lectures, but it is organic chemistry and not only is that EXTREMELY boring but I have a hard time understanding a lot of it. I end up just memorizing things when it would be much easier to just understand it, that is...If I could understand it. I keep asking why we have to know all these structures. Especially when the professor says we have to memorize and be able to reproduce them for the exam but, we should look them up in the future if we ever need them, don't rely on your memory, but I'm like, when am I ever going to have to know the structure for furosemide again? The answer to that is um...for the final? If I take the final. Sometimes I think the majority of the stuff they have us doing is just so they can watch us have a hard time. Like for practicum we have to do a poster presentation but no one cares what it is about or what our conclusion is. The first day at the pharmacy our pharmacist told us she had no idea why we even had to do it. It's just more work and stuff to worry about. And that's on top of the classes that are actually hard and require a lot of work and attention and energy AND a professor who is clearly without something that is necessary for human interaction.
I'm not reading over this so, if it doesn't make sense I don't care.

2 comment(s):

ding ding ding, you were the first to guess right! But don't tell. If it doesn't weird you out email me your snail mail and i will send your winning bookmark!

acrackedsouthernbelle@yahoo.com

By Blogger *Monica, at 11:56 PM  

Yea!

By Blogger Malissa, at 8:33 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.