My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween

We have a test in a few days and a case tomorrow, so my roommate decided it would be best to leave rather than be interupted by trick-or-treaters. I on the other hand ended up with a pumpkin that had to be carved, and if I'm carving a pumpkin then I'm going to show it off, and therefore, I have to answer the door.

I have had more trick-or-treaters tonight than I have had in probably the last 5 years combined. I'm at just over ten or so. The best was a group of kids who seemed very excited that I had DARK chocolate. A little girl who was probably 7 (though I really have no idea how old any child is and that's a complete guess) who stayed behind to tell me that dark chocolate was good for your heart and if you ate a lot of it you could loose a couple pounds but then you'd throw up...But it's good for your heart.
The cutest was the last one to come to my door, probably a 2yo who was absolutely adorable in a cow suit. Harriet had just called me with an answer to my previous question and the kid was so teeny I had to bend down, I asked Harriet to hold on, even though I really didn't want to do that since she was doing me a favor and then the kid was so cute I nearly forgot about the phone. I hadn't had anyone for a long time before the cutey cow so I'm pretty sure that trick-or-treating is pretty much over. But it was a lot of fun and now I have to figure out how to get rid of that pumpkin since the trash people come on Monday mornings. I don't think it will last a week without some serious grossness.

1 comment(s):

So I was wrong. I tripled my original number after this post, but I only had a few more doorbell rings, they just came in pretty big groups. But none of them compared with the cuteness of the earlier crowd.

By Blogger Malissa, at 11:23 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.