My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

If I were to say "HOLY GOD!!!" do you think that'd be blasphemous?

7 comment(s):

Is that a good Holy God? Or a bad one? The needle is very pretty.. If I were to do that stuff... Do you do that stuff? And why have I never known this? I would think it would come up in conversation sometime..... Hmmmm...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:19 AM  

Sure you knew. Remember that one time when we were talking about that one thing and I said it was okay because I was almost done with a blanket and then you said that you were thinking of making a scrapbook because she said she really liked it when you made one for someone else? Well that's how I made it, but the Hold God was a good thing, because it is pretty, but the exclammation had another reason as well, and I'm not going to say why yet, because I want to see if certain other people pick up on it. But I will tell you later just because you asked and I like comments.

By Blogger Malissa, at 1:48 AM  

*Holy

By Blogger Malissa, at 1:49 AM  

DUH! I remember now! lol... I thought about that today, so I thought to see if you responded! It is very pretty.. I like the other colors they have also..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 AM  

So anyway, I've only just recently devolped this insane obsession about crocheting, not that I really know what I'm doing (in fact I just made the world's UGLIEST hat) but whatever. The wierd thing is that those hooks are made by a guy in a place near where we go on vacation every year. It's very small townish so it's was very suprising to me, and it's where my mom's family is from. And as she said, "Heck we probably know them." or maybe she said related? I don't know.

By Blogger Malissa, at 3:48 PM  

And...when are you going to get a blog tab?

By Blogger Malissa, at 3:48 PM  

A Blog... Hmmm.. Ummm... Yeah, A Blog! lol.. When I am not working 60+ hours a week, going to college full time and raising a 4 year old and have a hubby.. Then I will get a blog! lol.. I dont have time, or anything to say in a blog. But maybe that can be my new years resolution, a blog.. Maybe before January 1, 2006 I will get a blog.. Who knows!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:31 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.