My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

On my ever expanding list


Not that I didn't like the other one, but I am changing them size. I like them both but now I'm leaning toward the larger size.

4 comment(s):

What are you making?

By Blogger Sleep Goblin, at 1:57 AM  

I'm not sure. I think it would be really cool to make a sweater of some sort, but I'm not that talented, but i really like that yarn, so I'm sure I'll find something to do with it. I was trying to make a beanie with some orange mohair blend yarn, and it just wasn't working out so well, i've pulled the stiches out so many times I'm starting to get mad and pulling stiches out with this fuzzy mohair is just not a good idea. But it's really pretty. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it now, but I think I've pretty much ruined it.

By Blogger Malissa, at 4:28 PM  

you sort of need to know what you are going to make so you can know how much yarn you will need. Will one skein be enough or will you need more

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:15 PM  

I know, but at $20 a skein, for just 222 yards, and considering my very low skill level I think it is safe to say that this yarn is far enough off in the future that I can wait for a while to decide. I still really want to hook though, I know I can use it.

By Blogger Malissa, at 9:29 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.