My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

4 Billion Dollars a Year

That's a lot of money.
So...I'm switching to plastic. Okay, well, I mean credit. Credit plastic, not debit plastic. If you know me, then you know I live somewhere other than my permanent residence for the majority of the year. And that place other than my permanent residence that I'm residing at currently doesn't have a branch of my bank. Or even an ATM anywhere near me. Which is interesting because I thought it was supposed to be a southern centered bank, but when we were on vacation, which is more north than here, they had one. But there isn't one here. So I'm stuck paying fees, and sometimes I'm okay with fees, because I don't like NOT having any cash at all. But I think I'm going to go to the credit first then cash plan. Of course, this will mean that I will get a statement of my ACTUAL montly spending, and it will probably give me a heart attack, and we're doing all kinds of CV diseases in school and I'm pretty sure that 12 heart attacks a year is probably not a good thing, but at least I won't be paying all those ATM fees. I keep a lot of money in the bank (well, you know, depending on the time of the year) and I'm sure they make plenty of money off of the money that I give them that allows them to give other people money cause that's how banks work-I TOOK ECONOMICS PEOPLE!-and I'm sure that they don't need to charge me $2 every time I get $40 from the ATM. Also...I'm not really happy with my bank for that excessive withdrawal fee that they hit me with last month('cause I only had 4 withdrawals in 3 months from my savings account) even if it is only $2, I mean, I'm still a little mad at the Starbuck's girl and I'm not even sure that she really did steal a dollor from me. So that along with the facts that they have no banks or ATMs here, and that I STILL haven't gotten an e-mail from them about online banking aren't making me happy. I would go bank shopping but I just don't even have time to be writing this post.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.