My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Stop looking at me!

I followed a link today to the site It looks like it could be a very cool idea. So, while looking around I clicked on the "about" link. And, wow, it is just freaky. Maybe it's just me. I couldn't even read the page.

2 comment(s):

In theory, it sounds awesome, but I never trust those things.

By Blogger *Monica, at 10:30 PM  

Opps, I forgot to say that after you click "about" then you have to click on "People" on the left side. Anyway, I was skeptical too, that why I wanted to check it out. But I didn't get very far. I hope that it is really helping people out, but I have no money to give, so if it is scam it won't affect me personally either way.

By Blogger Malissa, at 10:45 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.