My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

new home?

I used to keep some really old stuff here, but I moved because the ~s in my old url were always such a challenge. A lot of things refused to believe that my address was even valid. As if I would lie about it or something. So I'm blowing the dust off and starting here. And look...I've already improved things I'm up 2 points from 0!

Whats Your Google PageRank?

1 comment(s):

I am on a hunt to find the lurkers who have linked me...lol Boredom makes a person a detective for no good reason. ANYWAY, thanks for the link and I will be reading more of your blog in the future!

By Blogger *Monica, at 4:49 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.