My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I have an exam tonight


-----Original Message-----
From: Beverly
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 12:53 PM
To: Jacksonville Pharmacy Students
Subject: class tonight


At 3:00 we will be sending you a weather update regarding classes tonight.

Beverly


What???

Tammy

CRAP! When did that happen?

1 comment(s):

So like...I probably should have mentioned I was moving ahead of time, but I didn't know I would actually be able to do it. And I didn't know that I wouldn't be able to get this address back because of the crazy characters in the url. So anyway...I'm here now.

By Blogger Malissa, at 11:18 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.