My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

More Clothes.

I'm forseeing weddings, and I have no wedding attire. Business attire, yes, wedding attire, no. So...I'm thinking this dress. It is on sale and there is no shipping if bought now. What do you think? Maybe it will just go on my list.


I would wear different shoes though.

2 comment(s):

OK i freaking love that dress...I am a sucker for flowers at the moment. Yeah, different shoes though, yes.

By Blogger *Monica, at 3:58 PM  

The best part is that it is on sale! I think everyone should get one.

By Blogger Malissa, at 5:44 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.