My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

pumpkin lattes aren't very good

I just signed up for bad charma. I just went to Starbuck's for a caffiene shot. When I was paying I counted out my dollars and wasn't quite sure when I handed the girl my money if I actually counted correctly, when I watched her count it I'm pretty sure it was a dollar over, but I wasn't exactly sure because a couple of the dollars stuck together and so I thought I might have mis-counted. But I was still suspicous. When I left I reached in my pocket to check to make sure the other money was there. I had two very crisp fresh twentys in there, I had just transfered them from my lab coat, because I worked today and my dress pants don't have decent pockets. But they weren't there, so I immediatly thought, "Oh! that girl stole my money, it was the two twentys that were stuck together and she saw it and instead of giving them back she just pretended like they were ones and she had counted correctly!" I got about a block away and decided I would go back just to make sure they hadn't dropped out of my pocket, or maybe if I did go back and ask if anyone had found them she would feel guilty and pretend like she had. So, I go back, but first I had to go another block to turn around. I walked in, and on the floor, kicked under a display were my neatly folded twentys waiting for my return, they had just fallen out of my pocket when I reached in for the other money, whew! It's a good thing I went back, I need that money, I'm poor.
But I'm still pretty sure I gave her an extra dollar and she didn't say anything.

2 comment(s):

hey every dollar counts!!

By Blogger *Monica, at 10:29 PM  

I love a Pumpkin Latte.

By Blogger Sleep Goblin, at 11:44 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.