My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

So yesterday was a busy day. We had a full day on campus, which has become pretty usual on Thursdays. I get there at 8:30 or so and don't leave until 6:30 or so. Luckily we have lots of time in between classes so we can go over all of our work before class. We had ICS, which is easy for me now because I already did my presentation. Then I had a couple hours until PTX so we went over the case and argued our treatment suggestions. Then after class a few of us ordered pizza, which was quite an ordeal, first it had to be decided who was eating, what they wanted and how much to order. Then, it turns out that several places don't deliver to the hospital. I think it was the 3rd try by the time they found a place. Luckily I wasn't in charge of that process because I had a LOT of work to do. We got the Dose Opt case done and the homework. Then while I was finishing up the case (trying to watch a lecture I couldn't hear) some moved onto the IQMP assignment. I hadn't started on it yet, so I concentrated on the Dose Opt case, but when I was done I listened to enough conversations to get the gist and I was able to ask a lot of questions because everyone else was ahead of me. Then we went to class and went over the case. We had everything right except for one question, and there was some controversy about that. The key had the answers we had, but the person going over the case with us wasn't sure if they were right, so with all the confusion I asked if he would go back through the answers so I would know if I had heard everything right. I guess he thought I meant to go through all the answers to the rest of the questions, which he did because class was about to end (which I didn't realize at the time), but I really just wanted to make sure I had been heard the answers as they should have been. But hey, I'll take whatever you want to give me. So we just have to wait and see what the answers really are to that one question. Then I came home and went through the IQMP assignment, there were a couple that I didn't really agree with the answers, and when I asked other people they didn't know either so I e-mailed the professor and got a vacation response. Great! But this morning he e-mailed me back and told me what I wanted to hear, so I finished the assignment and turned it in, and of course, the one I had the question on was marked wrong. But I knew it would be ahead of time, now I just have to see if he will give me credit for it, especially considering he told me that credit would be given. At least it was only 2 points. And for the most part the assignment wasn't too bad, which is a happy change for that class. And that is about all the productive things I accomplished today.

How boring is that? Even when I'm busy, I'm boring.

Oh, and...have you seen this?
Wilma

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.