My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Too Much Information

So, today, after practicum I went to publix, I needed more lunch meat, oranges, and pads. I had everything when except the pads when I went to look for them. It took me a while to even find the brand that I wanted, these are the perils of a new store. But when I found them I couldn't find the ones I wanted. There were long ones and ones with wings, I've been buying them for years. "Ultra thin Mince..." After a couple minutes staring at packages I realize that there are two different packages for the long pads, and it dawns on me that THEY HAVE CHANGED THE PACKAGE!!! It went from hot pink to white with some flower on them. Seriously, why do they have to keep changing the package? And why can't they tell me about it first, so it doesn't take me 10 minutes to find the pads I want.

So then I get home and eat lunch, which I got at the store in less time then it took me to find the pads, and I see a commercial. Do you know what the commercial said? Yeah, they were just telling me that they were changing the package. It's white now with a dahlia on it. They even said why it was a dahlia, but I don't remember that part, I just kept thinking, you couldn't have told me this BEFORE???

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.