My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Note to my mom

I topped off my tank today. I put in 4.887 gallons at $2.869/gallon for a grand total of $14.02. Not too bad considering the price of gas these days. I had been trying to keep an eye out for prices, but I'm not very good at looking, and when I got to school, there are no stations on the way, but when I went to practicum tuesday I checked out the prices, which were >$3.00, and the place I got gas actually hasn't changed since then, so I think I got a good deal to make up for the last time I filled up. Because the last time I filled up, I got to the pump slid my credit card, and they immediately announced they only had premium. So I was stuck, with premium, and not a happy camper. I'm wondering what the national gas price average is.

Also, I'm going to need a PDA eventually.

3 comment(s):

You suck, I just sold mine on E Bay for $50... It was a color one you could have pictures on it and stuff... Shoulda told me...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:47 PM  

I knew I would need one eventually, but it just dawned on me today, that I at least need to start looking into them. I wish I had known, because I would have liked to play with it, but I'm probably going to need one with LOTS of memory and junk. It is for school, and we have to have lots of room to put lots of drug information programs on it. I want one because, you can use them to go online! and do all kinds of cool stuff with them (one of my class mates demonstrated the coolness today). But I need one, because I'm never going to be able to remember all the info, so I have to make up for it with the technology.

By Blogger Malissa, at 1:58 PM  

Yeah, mine took a Smart Media card for the information... So, as big as you buy was your Memory! Check on E Bay, I bought mine for like $75 there and sold it there for $50... Watch for some...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:31 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.