My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Jeez...While I was on vacation there were so many things that I thought I should post about, hopefully I actually get around to it.
Right before vacation Nikky broke up with Brian. He had gotten clingy and was calling her all the time and whenever she would talk to him on the phone she would get up, go in her room, and close the door. It got to where he called her so often I was about to grab the phone from her and yell at him. He wasn't just harassing her, he was harassing me, as if it wasn't bad enough that he snores so loud he could wake the dead. I'm not sure if I mentioned how much I resent knowing that even though I'm not sleeping with him. So anyway, she broke up with him. Of course, she never told me, mom told me. And I was happy because I wouldn't have to listen to her phone ring every other second all the way to Illinois and back. Of course, he's not completely stupid and things weren't completely broken off. So she went to lunch with him the day we left. We were supposed to leave at 3:00, but at 1:30 she was still with him and hadn't gotten the stuff she was supposed to do done. And when she got home she wasn't done packing. But we made it out of here only a half hour late, which isn't bad for us. He didn't call, or not much while we were gone, but she was itching to call anyone she could get ahold of so she did talk to him while we were gone. But the real kicker is that the first day we were home she went to see him and then called to see if he could come to dinner and if he could stay the night, because...his parents needed a break from him. Not even his own parents can deal with him for a couple weeks straight. I don't know why this doesn't set off warning bells in her head. And I don't know about you, but normally you don't spend the night with a boyfriend you just broke up with. Of course tonight she saw a movie with one of her guy friends, which she probably wouldn't have done before, so it remains to be seen what's really going on. But I'm pretty sure it was just a false alarm, they are still dating, and he's going to just keep on living here forever and ever.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.