My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, September 18, 2004

It's occuring to me that I'm really not a good student. I have 14 lectures to watch. I should watch them this weekend, but I think I'm going to put most of them off and spend my time studying for all the crazy stuff I have to do next week. Figuring out amino acid interactions being at the top of my list. I've watched all the lectures that will be covered on my tests this week, so I guess that's not too bad. And I had a lot more to watch earlier in the week. I told them when I applied that I wouldn't do well with the distance learning thing, but did they listen to me? Nooooo. Instead they gave seats in Gainesville to people who don't even go to lecture anyway because they can just watch it later on video. Whereas I would actually go because it was a scheduled event. Watching lectures online is not exactly scheduled, and they don't even get posted at the same time every day, and when they are posted I'm usually on campus in groups. But I am very happy that I got in and that I can get this over with.

I heard that a few schools in daytona just closed down for the semester and told their students that they would open next semester because they wouldn't be able to make up all the stuff they had missed due to the hurrricanes. I would have been mad if they did that to us, because I'm ready to get this over with and I don't want it to take any longer than necessary, I want to be a grown up some day. And I want the beamer too. I really want the beamer.

Okay, so I need to stop procrastinating. I need to do this work. But first I have to go to the store.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.