My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

So...Some more complaining.
Note to fellow jax drivers. Please check your mirrors before changing lanes. When you almost run into once because you didn't check to see if someone was there and I have to swerve to the right (luckily no one was there) and then you do it again there is a BIG problem. So this is what happened. There were 3 lanes, I was in the middle, then a an on ramp came on. SO there are temporarily 4 lanes. You merged onto I95, then you changed lanes and nearly hit me, and I swerved to avoid catastophe, then you did it again, except there was no further left lane for me to swerve into--Just a big giant wall. Why the hell do you think you can change lanes 3 times without looking to see if someone is there? I think all the blood in my body rushed to my head and when it was over it all rushed back to where it was supposed to be and left me partially deaf for a couple minutes. There were other small incidences today, as well as that crazy person who cut me off and nearly hit my car and another at the same time yesterday. I think the hurricane scrambled people's brains and they've all forgotten how to drive without causing serious harm to other drivers. I'm going to have to get a bumper sticker made that says, "I'm not from around here, please don't hit me." Or something like that. Again I am left wondering why anyone would choose to live in a city where getting everywhere was such an ordeal. Why do people like to live in Jacksonville anyway? Before the traffic was always scary, but it was never so dangerous as it has been in the last couple days. I don't know what is going on.

I got another updated schedule, they are moving a test back, which is going to change the week after next--and remove a test next week. I think. It's so difficult to keep things straight when we have so many calenders to refer to all at the same time. But at east this means that I will have less tests next week, and more time to prepare for the presentation. But I still have a test on Monday, so I'm going to stay in jax this weekend so I don't get behind. Looking at the schedule it may be several weeks until I get back there. Unless of course the hurricane comes. Blah!

1 comment(s):

Opps, that wasn't our test that was moved. So we still have two exams next week, and a presentation and then another exam the next week and another presentation that we haven't even heard what it is supposed to be on yet. Ahhh!

By Blogger Malissa, at 9:15 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.