My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

So, this morning when I watched the biochem lecture from yesterday I was thinking wow, the service is really nice today, it didn't buffer nearly as much as it did last week. I was really impressed. It wasn't too bad when I watched the PSR lecture either. Then I tried to watch my practicum lecture, which I really wanted to see because I want to know what we're actually going to be doing in it. But it kept buffering, and I kept loosing sound, and it kept stopping, which it doesn't normally do. Then I tried the PBD lecture. It was better--at first. So I switched over to the slower speed version. I was able to watch it but had the same problems and the quality isn't as good with the slower speed version. This is the problem with an apartment complex sharing a broadband connection. I guess someone out there or probably more than one someone is downloading Charlies angels 3 or something. Why can't they do this at 3 am or something while I'm sleeping? Why does it have to be in the middle of the day with me having 2 more lectures to watch and then some library presentations so that I will know exactly what to do for what they want for this pub med search I have to do. Because right now I have no idea how to print out a history. I didn't know you could do that. So I'm hoping that it is a special pub med feature, and I have to watch a ton of presentations to find out. Blah! Do your downloading some other time, when it doesn't interfere with my learning people! The connection was so good this morning, now I'm all dissapointed.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.