My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

So isn't it interesting how the stress changes? Was it only a few months ago that I was worried that I wouldn't even be in school this year? How long was it that I worried about it? It's interesting how fast I went back to the way things used to be, now the stress is about whether I will do well in a class, and about the traffic (yeah a lot of stress there). It's like that year plus that I spent worrying my that I wouldn't get in and I wouldn't ever get anywhere weren't even there, or at least didn't last nearly as long as they really did. It's amazing how realieved I am. Everything's back on track.
On the traffic note, I keep trying to tell myself it's not that bad. I could be living in Atlanta, and having to drive on that interstate everyday. If I went to Mercer I wouldn't have had to drive the interstate everyday, but I would have had to drive it and I that would be worse. Also, it's not like memphis that we can't ever seem to get through without getting lost in the getto. And at least it's not half way across the country where I couldn't drive back at all. And UF was my first choice, and if there are this many people in Jax then it can't be that bad. So I tell myself it could be worse. I don't know if it working, probably not, but it gives me something to think about while I get used to the traffic.
I'm going back to jacksonville in the morning. I don't have to be on campus until wed, but it's easier to be at my apartment for the lectures. I'm working on getting my mom to get high-speed internet, so that when I'm here it isn't a problem. I'm starting to like the idea of having this flexible schedule. But I'm also starting to get worried about this course load. The schedule still doesn't look to packed, but I was looking ahead and pretty soon it looks like we're going to get busy. So, even though it is flexible, it's not going to be that flexible for long.
Since I've been changing this layout I decided I'm going to link everything that I look at on a regular basis. But...before I do that I want to make sure it's okay. So...Brook, Heather, I know you guys sometimes read this, is it okay if I link you? If not, let me know. Also, let me know if there are any problems with the layout, well, aside from the teeny-tiny print.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.